If your job requires a grout pump and you have access to pneumatic power then you'll need the Sludge Sucker® Pneumatic grout pump series. With a 3.5 gallon hopper and a premium Parker pneumatic motor, you'll get the ultimate productivity enhancer for almost any grout job.
What's in the box:
- Completely assembled Sludge Sucker® Double Diaphragm Pneumatic Grout Pump
- 3.5 gallon galvanized hopper funnel
- Aluminum camlock on discharge
Maximum Pump Performance Range
- Capacity: 40GPM
- Max Pressure: 15 psi
- Discharge Head: 10' vertical/25' horizontal
- Solids Handling: 1" dia or 50% by volume
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) continuous
- Pump body casing: aluminum
- Diaphragm: 7" fabric reinforced BUNA-N
- Acceptable grout materials: most types of cementitious grout
- Pump is not recommended to transfer chemical based epoxy grouts
Mixing Ratio Recommendation
- Most grout manufactures offer a choice of three mixing ratios: fluid, flowable and plastic.
- Sludge Sucker® Grout pump perform best when the ratio consistency is between fluid and flowable.
- Item ships 2-3 business days after order
- Express shipping available
Pump is not recommended to transfer chemical based epoxy grouts
- Item #: 63857-10
- Manufacturer: Sludge Sucker Professional Grout Pumps
- Manufacturer's Product Number: 63857-10